Pages

Happy Forever Birthday Card

Goodness!  It's been awhile since I posted on my mom's blog.  Sorry, friends.  Life just gets a little busy sometimes I guess--especially when you have kids.  :-)

Today I am posting a card I made last week using Close To My Heart stamps, CTMH cardstock, and My Minds Eye patterned paper from one of their mini pads.  (I still enjoy using those because I don't end up with a ton of scraps.)




Sequins, bling, lace, ribbon, liquid glass, colored pencils...........all found their way on this Cotton Candy and Slate-colored card.

It is fun to have stamps I can use over and over again in different ways.  Special thanks to the friend who was crafting with me last week--not only for the sweet hedgehog stamp set, "Happy Forever," but also for the fun we had.  :-)


Hugs and Blessings,
Brenda

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

He is so cute! Glad you were able to find some time to craft. Kids definitely keep us on our toes! hope you are enjoying your summer!