Pages

Forty Simple Welcome Cards for Preschool Students

I am blessed to teach three-year-olds.  Have I ever told you that?  Well, since it is summertime, I find myself getting ready for the coming school year.

Since most of my students have never been to school before, I am going to extra lengths to help their first experience be really great.  To begin, I am sending them each a welcome card with a personal message and picture inside.  That way, they will already have met me before we actually meet.

I intentionally kept these forty cards (two classes worth) void of embellishments that could present a choking hazard if they were to fall off.  The picky girl in me wants to add ribbon across the top and a little bling.........but......I......will.....resist............. :-)




The stamps are CTMH and the glitter glue is MS.  The papers are from a Michaels Christmas pack my neighbor gave me.


Anyway, it is a little simple and kind of drives me crazy because I want to do more........but I promised my mom I would post it..........................so.........................here it is.  :-)


Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Blessings,
Brenda

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

I didn't know you taught three year olds! You are indeed a saint! These are wonderful and although there aren't fancy bits and bobs, lots of layers and texture.