Pages

Christening Dress



After talking to my daughter this morning she suggested that the onesie template could easily be made into a dress.  So that is exactly what I did.  Instead of cutting out the circles for the legs I just gave the hem a gentle curve.  I also cut the shoulders with a slant up to the neck instead of straight across.  I had some wide ribbon so I used that to cover the card and then added the lace over the top of that.  A little baby pink cardstock for the background and some dry embossing with the cuddlebug gave it the baby girl look. 

Thanks for checking us out today,  Smiles,  Joanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Softly beautiful, this baby gown card is so sweet. What a wonderful job you did! :-) -B

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Wanna make one right now...but gotta fine my stash of lace!!